Here I bring you my 10 talking points for the week. These are things that I think are important to note in the market. This also is way for my clients and readers to drill down and block out the background noise of the day to day media. A simple 10 point article for your enjoyment!
1. In the past few weeks we’ve been talking about risk, which to most investors means the possibility of losing money.
2. But what about another kind of risk, that of missing out on opportunity to build your wealth and increase your financial independence and security?
3. Missed opportunity is your greatest risk.
4. Yes, the financial markets can fluctuate up and down in the short term.
5. Don’t let the drama + the flood of news from the media persuade you that there is so much risk and uncertainty that you are afraid to take advantage of the unique opportunities available in the US capital markets.
6. There is more innovation and development of new products and services than at any other time in US history.
7. At the same time there are more investment vehicles to take advantage of than ever before.
8. The rise of exchange traded mutual funds that cover every area of the American economy are the principal reason for this.
9. Investors have exclusive access to the stock of innovative and game-changing companies.
10. The opportunity to take advantage of and benefit from this development is greater than at any other time in our history.
Exchange traded funds are subject to risks similar to those of stocks. Investment returns will fluctuate and are subject to market volatility, so that an investor's shares when redeemed may be worth more or less than their original costs.
Investing involves risks including the potential loss of principal. No strategy can assure success or protects against loss. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations of any particular security, strategy or investment product for any individuals. Information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but not guaranteed. To determine which investment(s) may be appropriate for you, consult your financial advisor prior to investing.